Wednesday, February 27, 2013

K&T art

K&T art was created by me  in November 2012,Why? Well I've been a crocheter and crafter for quite some time now and I realized I had so much to share with people like me out there searching for simple,cute and fun ideas for patterns and crafts, to make our little ones smile. I'm a simple woman, with a simple mind yet I could spent hours creating, doing, undoing, writing, rewriting patterns, projects and music, of course, which is my number one passion. When I do something I won't stop until the final product gets closer to what I think  perfect would be, sometimes when things don't come out right I get really tired, I get mad, frustrated and what I usually do is to take a break, let go and continue later, otherwise I'll eventually end up  undoing entire projects. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I'm still debating whether that's useful or not.
Lulu
Lulu is K&T art's mascot.
My daughter asked me to make her a bear hat, I told her: " You're not just getting a bear hat, you're getting a panda bear hat." She was so happy about it! Anyway the panda bear hat became popular around the family and with our friends; so I decided to make her join our team and named her Lulu, my 4 year old agreed with me.


Sharing
I will share everything I can the same way I like to learn which is via uploaded videos, writing small patterns,  synthesizing patterns, uploading pictures, etc.
The patterns are not intended for beginners but I'm always willing to answer any questions I can. I recently had to learn how to write patterns because some of my friends and followers requested I do it. I learned how to crochet by watching videos on you tube so I never had to read anything, besides every time I read one I just got really confused, I prefer watching videos and simplifying more complex patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment